Friday 3 June 2016

Liebster Award: Part 2

Liebster Awards are given to bloggers by bloggers. Fiona, from Life at Arbordale Farm, nominated this blog and now it's my turn to pay it forward.


My nominees for a Liebster Award are:

Lucy from Follow That Child

Julie from Country Living by the Sea

Suzie from Suzie's Simple Life  

Fiona from Stay Home Instead

My ten questions for these fellow bloggers are:

1.   What's your favourite time of the day? Why?

2.   If money were no object, where would you go and why?

3.   What do you like to do on a rainy day?

4.   What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?

5.  If a library could stock just one book, what should that book be? Why?

6.  If you were elected Prime Minister or President of your country tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would change?

7.  What's your go-to comfort food?

8.  What is the most memorable meal you've ever cooked? Why was it so memorable?

9.  What is one skill that a parent or grandparent taught you that you are so glad you learned?         

10. What is something you are doing to make more happiness in your own life and in the life of others?

Pondering this set of questions took me almost as long as answering Fiona's great questions. I'm looking forward to reading the answers!

Meg

7 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, Thankyou so much for the nomination although I had to look up what a "Liebster Award" was. I am so new this blogging gig and I wasn't aware of it until today. I will try and think of great answers for your equally great questions and thanks again for the nomination. Have a splendid Saturday.
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Fiona. I am new to blogging too, having done a course with the amazing Rhonda Hetzel last year and now trying to implement all she taught me! I am looking forward to reading your answers:) Meg

      Delete
    2. Hi Meg,
      I also did a blogging course through Rhonda, I did mine in October, maybe you were one of the other ladies there, I did write down everyone's name and I have it somewhere. Anyway it doesn't matter, it's just funny isn't? I am a huge fan of Rhonda, she is just a lovely lady.

      Delete
    3. Oh, that is funny! I don't think I would've gotten my blog up off the ground if not for the time I spent with Rhonda, learning how to set it up. I really love the way she writes. Full of wisdom but also with much clarity. I found your blog when I was commenting on one of Morag Gamble's posts on her blog, "Our Permaculture Life". Isn't she inspiring too!

      Delete
  2. Yes, Morag is an amazing lady also, I did a 2 day "Introduction to Permaculture" that Morag lead, 2 weeks ago, it was fantastic. She is one clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been fun writing answers and questions for fellow bloggers.

      Delete